Tooth Sensitivity Treatment In Waterdown
How your enamel can get damaged?
- Taking acidic food and beverages- specifically before bed.
- Aggressive brushing
- Using professional dental tools at home
- Grinding or clenching teeth at night(Bruxism)
- Gum diseases that pull your gum line down
- Using toothpastes containing abrasives
- Overuse of teeth whitening products
- Health issues like GERD(gastrointestinal reflux disease) or bullemia that exposes your teeth to stomach acid
- Cracked tooth or filling
- Dental cavities (if left untreated)
- Excessive plaque and tartar buildup
Taking care of your sensitive tooth
- Maintaining a good oral hygiene.
- Having a touch-friendly diet. Preferably, avoiding acidic foods and drinks is necessary, as these substances can cause wearing off your enamel.
- Changing your brush every 3–4 months is advisable.
- Avoid vigorous side to side brushing and adopt gentle small circular brushing movements instead.
- And If you are experiencing any such pain due to above-mentioned reasons for enamel damage, schedule a dental appointment with your dentist. The condition may get worse over time if left untreated.
Your dentist can help you come up with a formal diagnosis so that you feel confident that you are moving in the right direction. Our expert dentists at Waterdown can guide you through all the tooth sensitivity treatment options available.
Let’s understand the whole process:
Knowing the underlying cause
Find Your Perfect Smile
Need Tooth Sensitivity Treatment Appointment? Call Us or Book Now.