Invisalign Services In Waterdown
Invisalign, a true amalgamation of technology and dental science, is by-far the most elite treatment that dentistry has to offer at present. The Invisalign service is not only cosmetic, but also functional and therapeutic in its approach. Invisalign in Waterdown has transformed millions of smiles in the past decade and has much more to offer in the future!
What is Invisalign ?
Align Technology, Inc., the proud owners of Invisalign, got clearance from FDA to sell and market Invisalign way back in 1998! The avant-garde in the world of field of teeth alignment with clear aligners. The company collaborated with many hospitals and dentists to gather information about treated cases to devise their treatment systems.
Invisalign service, are clear braces that envelope the teeth and gently shift them into the proper position over time. They are hardly visible to the eye as compared to conventional metal braces. They are transparent and barely visible.
What is the difference between braces and Invisalign in Waterdown ?
Invisalign service is different, and beneficial, over conventional braces. Benefits of Invisalign:
- No bruising, and pain, that means you are comfortable. Invisalign is supple, flexible, and cozy to wear. They are removed while eating.
- Non-metal wires and braces provide an aesthetic finish. Invisalign are almost undetectable. They don’t interfere with your social life. You still get to smile confidently in your family photograph.
- Like brushing your teeth, your Invisalign must be thoroughly cleaned. They are friendly and simple to maintain. They can be thoroughly washed on a regular basis because they are flexible and resistant to degradation
- Improved oral hygiene reduces the risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
- You will only visit the dentist once every three to four months. Shorter dental visits.
- Most importantly, Invisalign produce results much more quickly than traditional braces. Your teeth will straighten quickly, thanks to a superior technology and the best medical professionals.
Can anyone wear Invisalign ?
Invisalign can be worn by both adults and teenagers. They treat orthodontic cases with or without extractions, like short lower jaw, deep bite, crowded teeth, cross bites, gaps in teeth, excessive proclination and gummy smiles. A consultation with the dentist will give you a clearer picture of Invisalign service.
How does Invisalign work ?
- Invisalign in Waterdown involves a diagnosis and treatment planning by an Invisalign certified doctor using x-rays, scanning, photographs, and a thorough one-on-one discussion with the patients.
- The patient is given access to a virtual treatment plan that has been created.
- After evaluating an AI simulated treatment plan, the dentist adjusts the plan as necessary, taking the patient’s unique needs into consideration.
- After production, the aligners are shipped to the office, where the patient is informed of the next appointment.
- The patient receives the necessary instructions about using Invisalign aligners.
What is the procedure for Invisalign service ?
- The x-rays, a digital scan of all the teeth and patient photographs are sent to the Invisalign laboratory where your customized aligners are crafted. The 3D dental model will also enable visualization about its work. The clinic uses the 3shape TRIOS wireless impression scanner for restorative and Invisalign purposes
- The aligners are designed to move each tooth by 0.25 to 0.30 mm over the course of a week or two when worn for 20 to 22 hours per day.
How does Invisalign work for the patient ?
Your aligners will initially fit snugly because they are made to move your teeth slowly and precisely. After a few days, your teeth will gradually move to a new position. After some time, you’ll notice that your aligners feel a little loose. Don’t switch them too soon, even if they start to feel loose. Your gums and teeth will have some time to get used to the new changes.
The make and feel of Invisalign:
Get in touch with Magnolia Dental Waterdown to experience an amazing tooth straightening with Invisalign and clear aligners in an affordable budget. Schedule an appointment now or directly write to us via details mentioned below.
Find Your Perfect Smile
Need A Invisalign Appointment? Call Us or Book Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Invisalign treatment usually cost?
Is Invisalign cheaper at a dentist?
At-home aligners are popular these days due to their remote and inexpensive workflow. However, they come with their own share of problems, like misfits, wrong treatment flows, and unexpected outcomes.